SOP8 Serial Eeprom universal device programmer which works through PC USB port. Supplied with EECLIP Windows software to read and program the connected device. There is a connection wire, with the related Test Clip, for every Eeproms' class.
- Designed to be easy to use: read or write a device in just 2 clicks.
- Power supply: no external power supply needed. It can also supply up to 300mA power to the connected (target) device. EECLIP can work both on 3V and 5V devices.
- Autodetect: the software automatically recognizes the connected device.
- Editor: you can use and connect the majority of the editors on the market (for instance 010 Editor) with the EECLIP software.
- Connecting cable: each cable is dedicated to specific device' categories (for instance with cable 93 you can read all kind of SOP8 93xx both 8 and 16 bits data).
- Software Update: Internet automatic updates.
- Supported devices: you can read and program more than 2000 devices in autodetect.
Codes and description
SEP-EECLIP (Eeprom USB device programmer "EECLIP")
SEP-EE93 (cable with SOP-8 test clip. Supported devices: 93xx)
SEP-EE95 (cable with SOP-8 test clip. Supported devices: 95xx)
SEP-EE24 (cable with SOP-8 test clip. Supported devices: 24xx)
SEP-EE35 (cable with SOP-8 test clip. Supported devices: 35xx)
SEP-EECLIP-KIT1 (SEP-EECLIP + SEP-EE93 + SEP-EE95 + SEP-EE24 + SEP-EE35)
SEP-EECLIP-KIT2 (SEP-EECLIP[4pcs] + SEP-EE93 + SEP-EE95 + SEP-EE24 + SEP-EE35)