Often the Daewoo radio display of Nissan Frontier and other Nissan models shows problems of pixels faded out or vertical and horizontal lines.
In some cases, the display screen is blank or doesn’t works.
Years of production and makes of cars with radio’s display problems are:
- Models from 2010 to 2014, Nissan Dualis;
- Models from 2011 to 2015, Nissan Frontier;
- Models from 2010 al 2014, Nissan Juke;
- Models from 2010 to 2017, Nissan Micra;
- Models from 2011 to 2015, Nissan Navara;
- Models from 2013 to 2017, Nissan Note;
- Models from 2009 to 2019, Nissan NV200;
- Models from 2012 to 2019, Nissan Pathfinder;
- Models from 2013 to 2019, Nissan Pulsar;
- Models from 2010 to 2014, Nissan Qashqai;
- Models from 2013 to 2019, Nissan Sentra B17;
- Models from 2012 to 2019, Nissan Sylphy B17;
- Models from 2011 to 2019, Nissan Tiida;
- Models from 2007 to 2014, Nissan X-Trail T31;
- Models from 2011 to 2015, Suzuki Equator.
Nissan Daewoo radio has been studied from Minitools experts, which have identified as main cause of the car radio problems the heat or the temperature changes.
Minitools has developed the new SEPDISP44 display for Nissan stereo repair. Replacing Nissan OEM radio display with SEPDISP44 display, all the possible problems mentioned above are solved.
The SEPDISP44 is equipped with a flat to insert in its dedicated connector on the motherboard of the dashboard (no solders are required). For this reason, repairing the Nissan Note, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan Juke, etc. car radio it is easy for automotive experts.